Wishing I'm a SuperWife! :)

I have been getting so busy yesterday, that I even didn't make it to the kitchen to cook our dinner. Hubby was busy too and was only able to call me 5 minutes before taking off from work. Whoa! that reminded me, haven't cooked any dinner yet. Thank God, my hubby is so understanding, so we ended up having a take out dinner from Burger King.

I woke up very late, so I started my paperworks late too. Thank God, I was done filing the paperworks for our taxes. Then, I got to do tons of hand-out packages assembly for my hubby's class on Thursday. Am still currently done only half of it.

And at the same time, starting to assemble paperworks for my immigration documents for my removal of conditional status petition application....I need 6 hands to do all of these. Then I will be called super wife...the new super hero! LOL.

I'll get back to posting, hopefully when I am done :).

Comments

Popular Posts