Half-Mission Accomplished! :)

Thank God, I was able to finish working on two most important things. First, was the filing of our 2007 receipts and bills for our tax filing. Lots of stuffs there. And second, I was able to finish completing 2 sets of hubby's handout packages for today which consisted of 49 sets each kind. Whew..got backache for that! So, that was the half of it.

Now, I just have started working on organizing and getting some copies for the requirements I need to submit for my uplifting of my conditional status as a permanent resident. Joint accounts and bills, mortgage, financial accounts...geesh, lots of paperworks. Our tax filing for 2007 hasn't been started yet, but all of the data are ready for hubby to work on it.

By the way, this is part of my job as an executive vice president of CG consulting, our private business. I just remembered today, he officially designated me few months ago, LOL! He actually reminded me today! :).

Comments

Popular Posts