2008 Cannonball Run

There is a piece of good news for all cannonball run fanatics out there, now called The Tire Rack 2008 One Lap of America. Of course, I bet this is also a good news and important event for all car enthusiasts. This is in connection of The Tire Rack 2008, One Lap of America's 25th anniversary race celebration around the United States, and Stephen Noton, along with his 451 smart fortwo will be a part of this historic race. There will be designated locations for the 2008 One Lap of America race from May 3 to May 10 and will be held in eight states. The list is available on the given link above for your further information. Hey guys, this is your chance to see some amazing cars which include the 2008 special edition Dodge Viper and 2009 Nissan GT-R (Skyline).
I think I'm gonna love smart car, small and petite which is what I am really aiming to get after I get my driving license. The smart car has gained a lot of attentions and interests among car enthusiasts because inspite of being considered to be as an economical form of transportation, it is compared to a Ferrari car, with a 2 seater capacity and with rear wheel drive, according to Stephen Noton. Well, I am not a car enthusiast and I am not familiar with car racing terms, but I am getting the basic idea why smart cars are getting more popularity these days. :) So, there you go guys, go get some fun!

Comments

Popular Posts