Fruit Salad

I consumed most of my time in the kitchen today. But guess what? I had a hard time figuring out what to cook for my lunch and what to prepare for hubby's dinner. Then I thought of preparing a fruit salad (easy to prepare). :)
I prepared a watermelon and canteloupes mixed with condensed milk. :) I always love this combination when it comes to fruit, the fact that watermelon is one fo my favorite fruit. I should have added mangoes to it, but I don't have one. Besides, Philippine mangoes are still the best taste to mix in it. We eat mangoes here at times, but it is still a different taste with the Philippine's native mangoes! ;)
Then, I cooked my pinakbet (with bagoong) for lunch, and I am cooking beef steak tagalog for hubby.
Now, I am getting tired, so I deserve a break :).

Comments

Popular Posts