Amazing Photo!

Photobucket

I am not sure if this was really taken for real, but I want to believe, it is! I actually received this photo from my hubby's phone, and just look at the cloud shapes. Isn't it amazing? Sometimes, there are really perhaps millions of shapes in the clouds that you can ever see. I still remember when I was small, I used to see animal shapes, or facial shapes. And isn't it amazing how God uses our imagination to see things He wanted us to feel and see? I believe in what I see in the clouds...isn't it that even colors, He made it so beautiful for us? Look at the rainbow, who hates rainbows, anyway? It's always attractive, right? That's how God wanted our attention. He created them to make us stop by and hear, see or feel what He is telling us.

Comments

Popular Posts