Curtain Rods

When it comes to window treatments, my house really needs it. I got two big windows downstairs that need curtain rods. Since each window has to have two rods in it, I need different designs for each. So, that means, 4 different styles of curtain rods. lol! And this means further I need a double curtain rod window treatments. Well, this is the good thing with internet. Every thing is being made more convenient and easily accessible for everybody to search online stores, and many other things we need...it's all online! Good thing I found out about Wrought iron Haven! :). They offer all kinds of top modern window treatments where installations are made quick and easy.
What I like with iron rods are their durability because it's being made out of solid wrought iron and are coated, plus the fact that they are made for great extensions.
I love the 3D Pine Cone curtain rod. This one shows the exact window measurement I have and the design would be great for my living room as well. And oh, I am highly considering the price...it's affordable! :). I am choosing two different designs so, might be having the pine cone rod as well. I want the designs to be different but close to each other, like they still have to be of the same type, you know...same pine cone products.
Do you want more discounts? Here's the secret!...just go to he secret Wrought Iron Garden Gate Backdoor by clicking the comma on the line, halfway the homepage that says; “Our Store now has over 1,300 home & garden items for you to choose from!” Hush!..don't tell them that I revealed the secret okay? :)).

Comments

Popular Posts