A practical way to whiten your whites.

Sometimes, too much bleach is harmful for clothes. I have so many instances where our whites at home are becoming lesser usable because of too much bleach. There is a retro alternative that I read in a magazine on how to make your whites whiter without the harsh bleach.

Launder cotton whites in a cold water with 1 spoonful of tartar cream. This is usually being sold in the market (along spice aisle) ;), and then mix it with your usual laundry soap.

A great tip...worked for me :)

Comments

Nancy Janiola said…
hello ging..

hmmm..am not quite certain how ur cbox works so i thought of duplicating my message in here..lol
anyways, i have added u already to my blogroll. your other link from friendster blog dont seem to work to my page..i dont know why..

pls. kindly add this other page of mine to yours too..if it's ok..

www.onlinememorylane.blogspot.com

Keep blogging and TC!
Anonymous said…
This is nice advice, I think I'll try it!

Popular Posts