Early Valentine Gift

This was actually given by hubby mid week of January yet.

While we were on our way to the grocery store, he asked me what do I want for Valentine's day. I told him it doesn't matter, and he doesn't need to buy any gift. Maybe a quiet dinner together will just be okay for me. But he suddenly blurted he has something for me as an early gift. I asked hin "any clue?"...he said "a pet." I asked...a dog? he said, yes, at the trunk. Gosh! I was thinking it was a real dog :)) and was wondering why a dog at the car's trunk with a temperature so cold and freezing out there?! Then, this is what he put on my lap while closing my eyes. (he told me to close my eyes...surprise daw nga eh :))

Photobucket

a red dog stuffed toy!...and with a droopy eyes! hehehe... He named it "redski."...coz it's red. I named him Dan dee, because that was his name being written on his butt! :))

So, guess who went to bed first that night...Dan Dee. He grabbed my spot, and we ended up sleeping together. Sowee, hubby was a bit farther away from me that night. Next day, he said Dan Dee has to move, and so Dan Dee's at the kiddie room...still sleepy and groggy. :)

Comments

Rocks said…
aaawww! that was so sweet..and what a nice red dog!
Lisa said…
I love stuff toys myself, kahit di na ako kiddie. I have lots of collections of them. My youngest step daughter knows it and she gave me one on Christmas 2006.

Popular Posts