Fried Breaded Okra

The first time I tasted this from Cracker Barrel, my tongue has been looking for it. This is very famous in the Philippines as a tasty "dinengdeng or adobong okra". I love it cooked that way. Then comes the breaded okra in America :)).
Perhaps, there are breaded okras made in the Philippines, but I haven't tasted it while in the Philippines. After that dinner with breaded okra from Cracker Barrel, from time to time I bug my hubby to go back there. So, now, we consider ourselves a regular customer there. And yes...they are the best when it comes to home cooked meal American style! :)
By the way, I am still looking for the breaded okra recipe online. Just in case you have it, it would be a great help. I need it.

Photobucket

Comments

J said…
I was gonna ask for the recipe, but you don't have it pala. I'm a recipe collector but I haven't come across such.

Popular Posts