Beware of Seasonal Flu!

Seasonal flu is raging through Maryland making emergency rooms so much crowded, health officials say.
I am very much concerned and highly worries me of my husband. Last year, he got the "bug" and it was very bad because I got it too! :( I have been telling him to be extra careful in safeguarding his health.

Anyway, as I was reading the paper the other day, I saw some tips from the experts:

"The flu is different from a cold. It usually comes on suddenly, and symptoms may include high fever, headache, fatigue, dry cough, sore throat, aches, and stomach symptoms.

  • Get a flu vaccine.
  • Stop the spread of germs with steps like frequent hand-washing and covering coughs and sneezes.
  • Take anti-viral drugs if your doctor says you need them.

Comments

ANGELROCHE said…
when i had my vacation recently, i got the flu. it was bad but thank God it wasnt so bad...we all be very careful these days. weather is unpredictable at times.
DebbieDana said…
hello sis, seems like your message box is not working, so I'll just put it here...thanks for adding our link in your site...we've added yours already... see you around! :)
Lisa said…
I had the germs and I was ill for a few days. Thanks be to God I'm well now. Hubby had it too but he seems doing okey now. We can only thank the Lord for that.

Popular Posts