Trusted Tours

This is a good moment to share about our recent Chicago Tours last week. Although I had some uncomfortable headaches that seem to attack me every time I go visit Navy Pier, I find it funny to think about it. It's because this was my third visit to the place, and every time I step on the park, I get headaches! LOL! When I start to go off that place and go around to some other spots in the city of Chicago instead, I feel okay :). It made me feel strange about it.
Meanwhile, my attention was fixed on to the Cypress Gardens Florida. I've been to Orlando four times and so far, I haven't been to this place yet. Glad to know about this, so now, I've got another itinerary added on the list for our next Orlando trip :). Adventure parks are always highly considerable when we go visit places with my husband. I wonder if Cypress Gardens is a new park? It's so much fun travelling when you know where you are going, right? I mean, properly planned itineraries on where to visit, or ideas on what are the things to do, etc...are just one of the factors to make your vacation worth memorable.
If you are planning for your vacation, it's always a good idea to stick to online travel guides by Trusted Tours & Attractions. They offer you the best sightseeing tours with discounted tickets in 23 cities all across America. Summer is almost over, so be sure to enjoy it to the fullest before it ends ;).
If you are looking for great ideas on what to do on your next vacation trip, why not sign up for the Trusted Travels eNewsletter and enter to win a $150 Magellan's Gift Certificate. This promo offer is valid only until August 31, 2008, so grab the chance. Who knows? You're the next lucky winner!

Comments

Popular Posts