8 Random Things ABout Me

I got this tag from my friend Lisa. This is a little too late to post, but anyway, thanks for the tag sis. I appreciate it :). I had one like this, but I posted it on my other blog, so now, I'm getting this chance to post it here as it was passed on to me.

Simple rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

The 8 things about me are obviously a product of describing myself on the spot which means the first few things that I can think of...there are more than that to describe myself, but well, I am limited to 8! , so here they are:

  1. I love to to collect purses. It's always been very difficult to resist when I go to a store or I see one online. Anyhow, I am not going beyond what my money can afford. That means I am still desciplined :).
  2. I love to eat. I know everybody does too, right?
  3. I love to meditate either by listening or watching inspirational music/movies.
  4. I am a computer/gadget freak. Until now, I don't know why I am stuck in those areas when I go to the mall and just love playing the displays. LOL!
  5. I can't sleep unless I can smell my pillow or my hubby's pillow. :)
  6. My sleep wouldn't be complete without hubby rubbing my head first. :)
  7. I love dogs! They always steal my heart!
  8. I love traveling with my husband.
Now, I am passing this to everybody who might be interested to post it on their blogs. C'mon friends, you're free to pick this up here. :)

Happy blogging as always!

Comments

Popular Posts