Friendster Blog is Updating to a New Version

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but friendster blog is releasing a new version to the public next week. I received an email from the support team informing me I can get the chance to move my blog earlier and at the same time have the opportunity to see and get the real look beforehand. Well, there were new themes added and look nice. What concerns me is if I can still get back my links connected to it. The new version doesn't seem to show the typelists (where I put all my URL links) anymore upon which when I started moving to the new version, it might just be all deleted. They said there might be some minimal "bugs" that occur along the way but manageable. Whew, well, they are moving the new version next week anyway. So whatever happens, I hope I can still get back my incoming links.

Comments

Popular Posts