Cousin's Birthday and Baby Shower


Couple of weeks ago, I and my hubby were in Illinois, and got the chance to be with our family relatives once more. For the first time, I was able to meet my cousin Pearl whom I only used to write letters with before wayback when we were still in high school. I didn't even expect we can meet because after we lost track of each other since we had grown into adulthood, we didn't had any single whereabout with each other.
Anyway, it was a great timing (it's really surprising how the Lord plans everything), it was her birthday and at the same time her sister planned a baby shower party for her. We got two thank you gift items from her being the birthday celebrant and a "teether" shaped item collection from Gianna, her baby :). We are excited to see the baby soon.

Comments

Popular Posts