Received My Biometrics Schedule Today!

I am so happy today! I got the letter I have been waiting for from USCIS for my biometrics schedule (fingerprinting). I am scheduled in July 23 at 2pm. Thank God! Actually, I was starting to get worried because it has been more than 3 weeks since I received only a letter from them that my 2-year green card is extended for a year. I was expecting a letter (NOA1) for my fingerprint schedule at least for a week after the first letter saying GC is exended. Hubby called the USCIS last week, and the officer said I have to call them and schedule an appointment? That sounds nonsense to me because the letter and instructions said I have to WAIT for the biometric schedule. Why should I be asking for a schedule? That made me crazy!
Anyway, I was praying for this, and so it came today! Thank you very,very much Lord. :).

Comments

Popular Posts