Caught in the Act!



I still remember I posted in one of my blogs about how hubby would silently creep out of bed and grabs the camera just to take photos of me sleeping. I actually had many photos of it with different poses while I am sleeping. Again...he caught me in the act LOL!
I don't understand why, but as you notice, I am sleeping on the wrong side of the bed. I don't know how hubby really manages to sleep without waking me up and tell me I'm on the wrong spot, hahaha! He told me he doesn't wanna disturb me...hhmmm, I'm a little bit doubting on that!..he didn't wanna wake me up because he wants to take photos of me sleeping in a crazy position. :)).

Geesh...good thing, my face wasn't exposed...or else, the world would just see me drooling while asleep! :).

Comments

Popular Posts