My Roller Window Shade


There are those times that I sit for hours in the car and it feels so annoying getting a sun burned skin because of the scorching heat of the sun, particularly during summer.




I tried buying a window roller shade and it says it can provide a full window coverage, but it didn't say anything about what car model or how big does a car window does it cover in full. My car is a Toyota yaris, so it's small, but it does NOT actually cover the whole window in full.
There is at least 1/3 of the car window area not covered, but it's no big deal anyway. It does the purpose I wanted in general, and can cover those areas I want to be protected! ;)

It has 4 suction cups and has a easy-to-use retract button to pull the cover back up when not in use. There is also a suction cup attached at the bottom of the shade to make the shade stay put while using it.

So far, it is still doing its job well. So, am happy and contented. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts