Balikbayan Box Update!


This has been long overdue with the update, but anyway, I was able to drop off and dispatched the most recent balikbayan box I sent last June 8, 2013 at the store. It takes at least 2 months to reach Philippine home, but it's worth it. The fact that I can put tons of stuff inside that big box is the best way to ship them in a cheaper way. 

Most items that I sent were curtains, bedsheets, kitchen wares, etc...mostly home stuff! I also bought rolls of window films that I can use to cover my bedroom windows which can help block the sun during day time. My house has big windows where the sun directly hits the windows. I thought I can put some decorative designs on the window for a more pleasing sight! The designs help block the sun as well. Hopefully, I can start working on those when I get my vacation early next year. Sounds another exciting activity worth looking forward to.


Comments

Popular Posts