Jersey Shore

The article written by Geraldo Russo

I have a big giant TV in my living room and although I have tons of Direct TV ChannelsI spend most of my time watching MTV. There’s one show I just can’t get enough of and it’s pretty embarrassing to say, actually, but it’s Jersey Shore. Man, there’s something about those Guidos that just makes me giggle and the way they interact with each other is just out of this world. I mean, I guess I can understand why they went on the show in the first place but after that first season why in the world would any of them go back on there just to be humiliated? I just don’t know where any of these kids’ parents are that let them go on these reality shows – if one of my kids told me they wanted to try out for a show on MTV I would tell them ABSOLUTELY NOT! I really like vegging out in front of the TV and really relaxing at night.

Comments

Popular Posts