Carribbean Cruise

I am getting excited about our upcoming trip this summer...a 4-day Carribbean Cruise with my husband. We already booked this trip as early as mid-April for a July trip. Actually, it is too early but it is highly recommended because it can get fully booked fast!

The hubby requested me to take care about itinerary, fun pass, etc...gosh! I thought it's just that easy to plan the daily activities we would be doing...but I really had a hard time choosing which one to sign up for the excursions. There are plenty of it but the choice becomes limited because most of them have the same starting time. {sigh}

Anyway, I will be adding my final choices within this week and to reserve an early spot before they get fully booked as well.

Comments

angelnoah said…
you should try it! it would be awesome ;)
Darveson Pinoy said…
I enjoy your blog. I am a westerner who has been "transplanted" into the Filipino life. I am a married to a wonderful Filipina. If you and your husband are on a western Caribbean cruise, there is a large Filipino population here in Cayman. We would be honored to meet your family.

Popular Posts