My Best Summer Vacation

Summer 2008 is so far the best summmer that I had because luckily, our trip schedules were mostly in summer this year. It so happened that summer season is my favorite as well, so it added up as a bonus! :).
We usually do our personal tour itineraries on most of our trips, and luckily, we'll be back to Chicago last week of this month. Since we only have one day free to visit places, I haven't analyzed there are so much things to do in Chicago.
Aside from that, they have online travel guides which can also be our guide on our next trip. Guess what? I am trying to convince my husband to go New York in September and do the New York City tours. I have been looking forward to visit New York but seems our trip schedule isn't there yet. Besides, I love to be there before summer ends :).
I think we can get a lot of tour packages from Trusted Tours & Attractions. It is absolutely a great help for me because I don't have to plan every itinerary detail. it's sometimes time consuming for me too.
Trusted Tours actually has a special promotion ongoing. So if you are planning to go on vacation give Trusted Tours a try. You might as well want to sign up for the Trusted Travels enewsletter and enter to win a $150 iTunes gift card. I hope I'm not too late in beating the deadline for this :). I need the $150 iTunes card very badly...LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts