Describe Your Day

This tag came from Pinay mama. Thank you sis for this tag. Before I forget what I did, I need to keep the ball rolling :).

Here are the rules:


1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday, I:

  1. was able to meet friends I am longing to meet, all the way from Texas. They came here in Maryland to see us.
  2. was able to go online and update my blogging as usual.
  3. rearranged, fixed and re organized stuffs from our cabinets.
  4. folded, ironed/steamed our clothes and stored them away.
  5. received my clothes ordered online today, and quite happy perfectly fit me.
  6. was able to eat fried chicken for dinner that I was dying for the whole week this week :).

Lisa
Venus
Beth
Agnes

Comments

Beth said…
Hey there, thanks for the tag. I am doing this now :) take care
Shimumsy said…
hi there have a wonderful day.

Popular Posts