Our I-751 Petition Package

This should have been posted earlier, but as you know these past few days I've been struggling for time to sit in front of my PC. Anyway, at least half of some paperworks are already done for my I-751 petition application. Finally, we were able to send this last week and so we are currently on the waiting process for any updates.
I know most of you might be wondering what I am talking about. When it comes to immigration terms, you'll find yourself in limbo catching up those terms if you are not into it. So, if you want to know more about it, feel free to visit my Immigration Journey website. This is the only place where all my immigration updates are being done. For other who are going through the path same as mine, it might help you in one way or the other. Have a nice Tuesday :).

Comments

Popular Posts