iTunes Tagging with HD Radio stereos

Do you love music? I bet many of us would always love music. Do you have particular songs you really want to hear it over again? Or you just love to collect them? Then, you might want to try it with an iTunes Tagging enabled HD Radio receiver. Of course, obviously you have to have a digital radio in order for this to work. (Please bear in mind that this is not a satellite radio). If you think your car needs a high definition radio upgrade, you'll just have to visit the New Buyer's Guide on the linked site. Or just in case you're trying to buy a new car, then why not get an HD Radio fully-equipped vehicle? The buyer's guide can as well help you with this.
Thank goodness, my car is equipped with one, so I should try saving my favorite songs any moment from now :).
So, if you're about ready getting your songs, start looking for your new radio stations on the air by selecting your state from the pull-down menu on the site map. Then, select from cities/markets provided. Presto!...you can now get the list of stations on an HD Radio channel broadcasts. This is cool, guys! I'll try sometime later on my car.

Comments

Popular Posts