Things To Do

This tag came from my friend Lisa. I already got this tag on my other blog, so this time, I'm gonna post it here too :).



Here Are My Top 5 Things To Do:
1. Read my daily devotions
2. Do laundry and repack.
3. Do more paper works for my immigration I-751 application.
4. Update Blogs (including paid blogging)
5. Do trip itineraries.

BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey's Domain9. Hailey's Beats and Bits 10. Air Sick 11. Avee's Adventures 12. Never Ending Stories 13. Essay of Life 14. Tasteful Voyage 15. A mom's note 16. In My Kitchen 17. Thoughts Of Me 18. Precious Words 19. My Online Journal 20. My Colorful World 21. A Pinay Wife's Den 22. My Blogging Thoughts 24. Trails and Travelogues

I am tagging everybody else on my list except those who have it already :). Feel free to get this tag guys if you are interested.

Comments

Popular Posts