My New Car!

Actually, I should have posted this earlier, but I think it's long been overdue! Not on my friendster blogs, though. I was excited to post it there, so it was there the day I finally drove her home :).

Anyway, I want to share it here, so here it goes. I was browsing online and I just saw this cute car online, 2008 model Toyota Yaris. I had two choices reserved to get: - either PT cruiser or Honda Fit. Then, Toyota Yaris was tempting me so much that I finally said "this is it" to hubby! :)). So on April 28, 2008, we went to purchase it and I didn't expect that such paperworks took us 3 hours to work on it and get it. It was already almost 10PM when we were done, so we decided to get the car home the next day, April 29th.

Well, hubby said I have to drive her home which I did. I call her "yeng-yeng", her nickname.

Here are our shots together :).





I find her cute, and at times some people would look at her on the road, lol!

Comments

Amel said…
WOW that's a GREAT car and I LOVE blue he he he...;-D Looks GREAT on you!!!

By the way, why don't you join my Contest? I've got prizes waiting he he...

Photo Caption Contest

Popular Posts