Purse "Addict"

At least that is how my hubby is describing me :) But I keep insisting I am just a plain purse collector. lol!

I don't know why, but everytime we go shop, I always find myself amused with these stuffs and I always end up on the bag section of every department store that has it :) My husband would always exclaim "Oh no,...not again!" and would shake his head. I'm sure he is not mad though. I know his face when he gets upset.

Lately, I have been noticing my purses are running out of place, hehehe...I bought a purse hanger organizer, but since it only can hold 7 purses, I think I overloaded the hanger which is 2:1 ratio. I have to remove some and place it inside my closet. I have to set aside a space for just the purses. My husband would tease me,..if I can use them one design per day? He was noticing most of those that I bought haven't been used since I bought them. Geesh! I should :)

One time my husband was telling me, one of his co-workers were asking; "What is in purses that women are really into these days?"..so happened his wife too are fond of purses. Well, I told my husband...at least am not alone hahaha! Then I told my hsuband to tell him the answer: - that's the essence of bein a woman! LOL!



Photobucket



Photobucket

And oh by the way, I got a cute purse from Disney. The size is small, but don't underestimate it, got multiple interior pockets which is what I am really after to ;)


Photobucket

Comments

Amel said…
Hi, Qing!

Added you already to my blogroll. I also LOVE multiple inside pockets in a bag or purse he he...VERY convenient!!!
Sunshinelene said…
hi ging, that's too much collection!@ hahaha. my space can still hold some more so send some over here and i will keep them for u at same time gagamitin ko pag akoy lalabas. hahahaha

anyway, i give some of my purses of the last has lasted 3 years so that i got more space for the last 2 years (2006-2007 and this year). I just have 8 left. :)
angelnoah said…
Oo nga mga sis...at least I know am not alone when it comes to purses coz most of the women's weaknesses are one of those hahaha!

sunshine,
hayaan mo sis...papadala ko sa yo bukas lol!

Popular Posts