Got So Sick!

It was unpleasant...I got a somewhat kind of stiff neck the other day. I couldn't move much and it got worse during the night. I got a headache, and it was becoming worse when I was feeling that the pain is going around my neck and couldn't swallow. I got panicky and I was crying. I hold on to my hubby tight and said pls don't leave me! Then he accompanied me downstairs to take ibuprofen to ease the pain. We went to bed together and I kept on telling my hubby not to go off bed. I told him if I would feel worse until early morning the next day, I certainly would have to not let him go to work.
He prayed for me...we prayed together. I was still crying!

I woke up from time to time at the middle of the night while hubby was sleeping so soundly! I felt better, and pain seems to be going away. Oh, thank God! You heard my/our prayers. Hubby went to work, I am feeling better today.

Now, I am having my day off from household chores :) Time to get further rest. I don't know if I was overworked, but I guess partly yes.

Now, I feel so thankful to my one and only God up above, He is hearing our prayers, my prayers...I can still feel, malakas pa rin ako sa kanya :)

Thank you Lord Jesus!

Comments

Lisa said…
I'm glad you're feeling well na sis. Our God is a good God. He listens to the prayers of His children. Before going to other person for help, go first to God. Nothing is too difficult for Him.
Snap Catch said…
hope. you'll be fine soon! tagged you please visit my blog

Popular Posts