Can't Wait For Summer

It has been only 5 days since Spring has started, but I think it's still gonna be a long wait before summer begins. Ahhh, how I wish I can just push the days fast forward! I have always wanted to try outdoor camping in the summer. I haven't done this yet, so I want to experience how is it to be in a campsite. It would also be good doing it with friends or family members...another way of spending a bonding time together. 

One time I was telling this to my husband, and he said we have to buy our camping materials for that. For sure, I would be packing like a freak, lol! I thought of having foam pads for camping as well. That would be one of the priorities. Of course, comfort is still an important aspect, so much so that we will be sleeping away from a real bed in the outdoor! ;) And I bet, there will be a lot of food as well. And no, I would never forget to have them.

It's always nice sharing what I would always be looking forward to. Summer come home soon...fast! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts