Physical Therapy

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

My brother is a physical therapist and has been working in the same clinic for about ten years. He really loves his job, but he is ready to start his own clinic. He decided to open his own practice. I have a business degree, so he asked for my help in starting his new business. I told him that I would be happy to help. He found a place he could rent for his clinic and took care of all of the legal aspects. I told him that I would go to t1.xo to set up internet and phone for his clinic. Most of his clients from his old job want to switch to his new clinic. Everything seems like it is falling into place so nicely for him. He has to hire a few more people and then he will be fully staffed. His clinic should open in about another week. He is so excited and I am so proud of him. I know that he is going to be very successful running a clinic on his own.

Comments

Popular Posts