Big Renovation

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

My husband and I are renovating our dream home right now. We have waited years to do this, and we can’t wait to see the results. We could never see ourselves living in a gated community where all of the houses looked exactly the same. We decided that we would have to buy in an old, historical neighborhood and just change the house to meet our needs. I’ve always wanted an amazing kitchen, and that will probably be the most extravagant part of the house. I get so excited when I think about all of the amazing meals I’ll be able to make for my family in that kitchen one day. We aren’t able to live there during the renovation, so we were really worried that someone would break in and steal all of the expensive appliances we were having installed. The contractor suggested we go to www.homesecurity101.com and set up a home security system to protect the home while no one is living there. We feel much better knowing that our property is safe now and can’t wait to move in when the house is ready. Hopefully all this hard work and waiting around will be worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts