A beautiful frame for my jewelry

Guest post written by Jess Howard

I'm kind of nuts about collecting costume jewelry. But it's really easy to find some great pieces for cheap at flea markets, yard sales and even stores like Forever 21. I just couldn't bear not giving those pieces a place to call home!

But my collection kind of is getting out of hand and I can't just throw all of my jewelry pieces in a drawer like I have been for the past few years. They won't all fit now! So I went online with my wild blue to find a cute storage solution that will live up to my stylish jewelry. See, the thing that I wanted to do was show off the jewelry even when I'm not wearing it.

I found an idea to make a picture frame jewelry holder, which I thought would be really cute and I could make it to match the decor in my room, so that's my little side project craft right now. I just had to get a really big picture frame for it!

Comments

Popular Posts