No Painting The Town "Green" :(.

Early days of last week, we've already planned to watch the St. Patrick's parade in Baltimore supposed to be last Saturday (3-13). I should say it would be my 2nd time to witness one since I came here. It should be fun watching some stuff, and people colored green, LOL! Last time I was in Baltimore it so happened the parade was being held there and I saw these colored dogs and cats along the road, too! Well, one dog owner colored her hair green matching to the colored green dog she had.
Anyway, when I checked the weather the day before Saturday, it said the day would be with a heavy rain and wind. So, I was disappointed we couldn't make it. Anyway, that was nature, and I don't wanna argue with it, lol. It was windy all through out Saturday as well, but it was all worth it staying at home and watched movie with hubby.

Comments

Popular Posts