I Hate Being Sick!

Who doesn't anyway? Everytime I get sick or don't feel well, I feel I am paralyzed and can't even do a single simple chore. I have migraines that get worst at times. Just that can make my day down and will just end up lying in bed the whole day! If I start getting headaches that will be on either side of my head, I could just figure out it's the 3-day headache. It's manageable, but there are times that the pain can't tolerate pain relievers. I mean, it's like it's still there, just numb, and I had to wait until the 3rd day before it goes off. Weird!
So, yesterday, I got the worst one, but it was on the 3rd day! I was feeling horrible, and I just felt nauseated the whole day...I guess it was more than the worst feeling of being in the early stages of pregnancy! Heck! Thank goodness, it was over!

Comments

Popular Posts