Packing My Decors Down

I can't just imagine...for a week I set up everything for Christmas and after 2 weeks, I gotta bring them down again. Of course, how time flies, and Christmas season is over.
I just started this week getting my ornaments down and pack them in their corresponding boxes one at a time. It's not an easy task to do since I do these alone. It takes at least a week to completely finish everything and make everything clean!
After the cleaning, I gotta be start packing our things for our next trip...San Antonio, Texas!

Comments

Ness said…
Same here Ate Ging..I just finished putting into there coresponding boxes all my Christmas Ordaments..It really takes time b4 I finally finish it.

You've been awarded in this site sis:
http://www.mydailywebjournal.com/2009/01/three-awards.html
Feel free to grab it anytime u want.

Have a great day ahead and your Texas trip ;)

Popular Posts