Translation, Please!

A few years ago, before I got married to my husband, I didn't find any language barrier between us. He is an American and I am a Filipino. I speak and can read English very well. Not until when he started visiting my country, the Philippines and he would hear people around him speaking Tagalog which is my country's national language. He gets uneasy when I am speaking my own language with my family and friends, and most of the time, he would ask me to translate the things we are talking about.

After we got married and finally joined him here in the US, I suggested buying a Rosetta Stone for Tagalog learning. I thought I could easily translate as I talk in my own language, but I was wrong! I discovered I am not a good translator! LOL!

I couldn't imagine if there won't be any translation service all around the world. There are a lot of different languages all around the world and without any translators nor help from translation agencies, it would simply be a world that everybody would not enjoy with no opportunities to live a better life, don't you think?

Considering that nowadays, almost every country is becoming diverse in its culture. This is where a translation company comes into the scene. As diversity becomes more common particularly in the metropolitan areas, we see more opportunities for jobs, businesses, as well as better services in the medical, financial and technological settings.

Comments

Popular Posts