My Birthday Treat This Year!

I can say I've been so much blessed this year. I thank God for giving me another year and I am taking all His blessings gladly while they are being given to me abundantly.

As a birthday treat coming from my husband, we again had a 10-day Caribbean cruise. This is so far our 3rd cruise, and our 2nd with Royal Caribbean. 

We departed on the 26th of November, and so far so good. We've been signed up for tours for all of the islands we're visiting, and I really enjoyed our visits. 

How I wish I can upload a photo but internet access in the ship is really expensive. So, I thought I can just skip the photo sharing for a while until we get back home :(.

The good thing is that we got a lot of photos, and of course a lot of shopping :).

See you later folks!

Comments

Popular Posts