The Best Thing About Coffee...


One early Sunday morning, while on our way to church, we dropped by to get some gas at High's. This photo was taken (if I am not mistaken) last spring.

So, this was the sign that greeted us while on the gas station. We were actually in a hurry catching our time since we were running late for church.
But you know what is in a good sign, don't you? LOL! Good deal for a coffee lover.

I am not a coffee lover, but I am not a coffee hater either. (Although now, I am on a zero caffeine tolerance!) since  my anxiety level is getting so annoying nowadays.

So, I spent another 10 minute-wait for my husband to get one BIG mug of his coffee that morning. Just seeing him smiling with eyes gleaming over that huge mug of coffee is a pleasant day, with just a buck! :)

Comments

Popular Posts