Back From A Long Vacation!

It's been 3 days since I and hubby came back home from our Philippine vacation. Thank God for a smooth trip, no delays, except for the long hours of trip sitting on the plane and long lay over at the airport. I needed sleep bad, but I can only doze for several minutes and wake up in between. Short naps helped but I felt I was a walking zombie! ;)

So, I am back with my usual routine at home except for the sleep routine. I am mostly awake nigh time and so sleepy during daytime, but I've learned basing on my experience, that when you come from the other side of the globe where time zones are completely opposite to where you live, you would expect the "zombie effect", lol! Anyway, there is no big deal about that because since I work at home, I can sleep anytime of the day and wake up any time at night. It is weird, but I got used to that effect every time I come home from Philippines.

So far, so good! I have so many backlogged works online. I get so many things in mind on my "to do list" but can't hardly get to work on them. I am struggling to cope up, but I think I need to do it one at a time. Paid posts are weak these past few months, so probably the reason why I just couldn't push myself to update my blog posts more often!

Let's see....one step at a time :)

Comments

Popular Posts