Cool Decor For Home!

When it comes to home decorating, it makes me excited choosing and deciding what stuff should be put around the house, and so on. It has been a tough experience doing it with the house I got in the Philippines, but challenging and then it all worth the effort after I saw the results! 

 It would have been a nice consideration choosing a nice wall sconce shelf but I don't know why I couldn't find one here. So, I thought, maybe, I would rather consider getting one for our house in the US. (I am currently in the Philippines for my much awaited long vacation).

 I am missing my home in the US, and soon, I can't wait to go back to my normal home routines. And of course, I have a lot of plans for the interior aspects of our home there. It would be a nice idea to do upgrades a bit ;).

Comments

Popular Posts