I Need A Cabinet Organizer!

My big trip is coming this November, and there are already some lists that I made for goals I have to do. Most of them are plans to have more cabinet organizers since those are the ones I don't have yet inside my home. It's really much of a challenge if you have another house to think about particularly out of the country! It makes your mind pre occupied...so many things to do, yet little time. 

Anyway, I am thinking of getting dvd cabinets, since I have been sending more dvd movies and they keep piling up in some corners of the house because they don't have any spot for organizing. It's for sure a good thing to have, but I might as well get one that can be good as a space saver since space inside is limited as well. I hardly have enough furniture because of the petite space inside the house.

Oh well, it's kinda tough choosing one, but fun! :)

Comments

Popular Posts