Back To My Road Lessons

After more than a year of not on the wheel, whether I like it or not, I need to go back with my road lessons and start getting used to it. I don't enjoy driving, but I need to. Well, I really can feel the urgency of driving...it's one aspect of the rat race when you live in the US, lol! But kidding aside, the importance of it makes me realize the essence of it especially when dealing with urgent matters...shopping, grocery, emergency trips to get something for my family while hubby is away and at work.

The only thing good about it is that we don't have any kid, so much so that I can take my time doing one step at a time. It's kinda slow, but it makes me more relaxed doing it that way. I hate tension outbursts, so I think am happy the way things are being done right now.

Learning how to drive is not my cup of tea, but look at me, I am taking it seriously, hehehe...it's the way of living, so do I have any choice? Nah.

Happy driving to me!

Comments

Maus said…
i like also as a passenger than a driver hehe
passing here kabayan---

Popular Posts