Colds and Cough

It's been 3 days now since I got this bad cough that I got from hubby last weekend :(. I got so paranoid because of the swine flue outbreak, but since hubby already recovered from it, I think it's just like a cough and cold thing...I didn't have any body or joint pains, but I got fever, cough and a bit of runny nose! Blame it on hubby's virus, it's so active, LOL!

Anyway, I was really praying that it is just an ordinary cough and colds. And I am feeling better, thank God. I still have a sore throat and bad cough that makes my chest so tight. Didn't had a good sleep last night as well despite of Nyquil. But I guess I am recovering.

My chores has been stopped for a while. We are having visitors after a week and I need to clean 2 rooms. I hope my full recuperation will be sooner so I can finish the work.

Comments

Popular Posts