I had INFOPASS yesterday!

I really hate to say this, but from time to time, I still experience hassles from the immigration. I had been a US immigrant for 3 years now, and yet it makes me upset with the long waits of paper works. No matter I and my husband prepares and submit everything needed, we still are always in the long lines of waiting, while others could just have their paper works done in shorter waits. Sometimes, we feel it's really unfair. :(.

Anyway, I set up for an infopass appointment yesterday just to make sure I can travel out of the country smoothly. I have an expired GC but has the extension letter, but I wanted to be sure that I won't be facing any hassles in the airport when I come back. I talked to an immigration officer, and he said, I don't need a passport stamp for the 1-year extension of my green card. Instead, I should be carrying the letter with me together with the expired green card.

I hope and pray everything goes on fine when I travel to the Philippines in April.

Comments

Popular Posts