Another Big Trip Coming!

After our New York trip, I am now getting busy for our big upcoming trip on Friday, December 6. This will gonna be a longer one (8 days) as compared to our normal trip (5days). We will be hitting 3 states, so a lot of preparations. It's quite challenging to check weather temperature of 3 states all in one time, LOL! As of now, I'm kinda mixed up of what to pack. But I guess, I will end up packing all thicker ones with lots of sweaters and long sleeves. I am always looking forward to wear those summer tops that I have...more convenient to pack and lighter to carry.
Well, summer is still more than 6 months away...{sigh}.
Anyway, I'm always looking forward for a lot of fun on this trip. Might be a little bit tiring but quite challenging :))...don't you think?
Happy holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts