My New Friendster Blog is Up!

After more than a week of waiting, I finally was able to get a new blog from friendster (free subscription). I have been a paid subscriber for it for more than 6 months, and I haven't noticed anything different between a paid subscriber and a free subscriber, so I thought of just cancelling my subscription and go back to a free blog.

The downside is that, I have to delete the old blog so I could start a free blog. (seems like a blackmail by friendster to me), but anyway, I did it and I think that was a good move :). They allow exporting of the saved old blog, but mine exceeded the download limit, so, it was useless.

For those who have link my blog "My World of Life's Adventures", PLEASE UPDATE MY URL since the old one no longer works.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts