Tough Day!

I had a tough day today. I woke up having a bad headache, but I had to accompany my husband for his endoscopy appointment. I was so dizzy, and nauseated. It was a bit a relief on the other side of it because if ever I would feel worst, I can just go to the emergency room...gessh! It's really very uncomfortable for me at that moment. I was praying so hard.

The nurse called me to follow my hubby to the pre-operating room, and I prayed with him again. I had to go back to the waiting room to wait for the procedure to be done and another 1 hour for my hubby's recovery. I was just like groggy and sleepy on the couch.

Anyway, the doctor spoke to me and said hubby is doing well and recovering. I still have to talk to the doctor next week for his follow up appointment. Thank God! We were able to go back home the same day.

Comments

Mark Antony said…
Hi, it sounds as though you had a migraine, that's very hard..I'm glad your Husband's result was okay, at least you got something positive from the day!

Best wishes, Mark.

Popular Posts