Get To Know Me

Got this tag from Lisa. Thank you sis.
This is a good way of getting to know you more. So hop in and join along with me. I am tagging belle,yen, and mitch :)

Four things about me that you may or may not know in no particular order.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life and what country:
1. management trainee (Phils.)
2. data encoder-part time(capitol)-(Phils.)
3.nurse trainee (Phils.)
4.data encoder (regular job)(Phils.)

B) Four movies I would watch over andover:
1. 10 commandments
2. Lassie
3. Mummy
4. Titanic

C) Four places I have lived:
1.Kalinga, Phils.
2.Janiuay, Phils.
3.Jaro, Phils.
4.Maryland,USA

D ) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1.Animal Planet
2.Deal or No Deal
3.Game Ka Na Ba?
4.Pangarap na bituin

E) Four places I have been:
1. Florida
2.Pennsylvania
3.Illinois
4.Virginia

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My hubby
2.paid to read mails
3.friendster alerts
4.multiply alerts

G ) Four of my favorite foods:
1.kinilaw na tangige
2. dinengdeng
3.sinigang(baboy)
4.ceasar's salad

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1.Phils.
2.Canada
3.France
4.England

I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. All
2. of
3. them
4. will ya?

J) Things I am looking forward to this year: (what's left of it)
1.christmas party & gifts :)
2.visit Disneyworld in florida
3.seeing snow before year ends :))
4.more driving practice

Comments

Mitch said…
Thanks sis! I've done it already, and I enjoyed it! :)

Popular Posts